Boring’s Not So Boring
A Boring Birthday Bash
Thanks to everyone that came out on September 24, 2014 to celebrate 90 years with us! We had a blast!
We were honored to have over 300 of our friends, family, staff, customers, and community members join us for this momentous occasion. In addition to door prizes, a Boring trivia contest, music from the John Frinzi band, the “Boring Bites” hors d’oeuvres contest, and some truly fabulous food and drink from local businesses and restaurants, we were thrilled to support Parker Street Ministries through our Printer Smash at this event. With your help, we raised $1000 to give to this very worthy cause that does some fantastic work in our community.
Special thanks to: Mayor Howard Wiggs, Sherriff Grady Judd, Lakelander Magazine’s Logan Crumpton, Natalie Oldenkamp, Bellos Transportation, Wish Vintage Rentals, Plantz, HP, Xerox, Canon, Konica Minolta, Publix Aprons, Tony’s Studio B, Mahan’s Eatery, the Lakeland Yacht & Country Club, the Red Door Wine Market, Parker Street Ministries, and Ashton Events.
Congratulations to our prize winners:
- Steve Wicorek, winner of an HP Chromebox
- Rob Meyers, winner of an HP Chromebox
- Paulette Scott, winner of an iPad
- Darlene Koesel, winner of an iPad
- Gwen Fowler, winner of an iPad
- Laura McMaulley, winner of an iPad
- Tom Conger, winner of a 40″ TV
- Danny Whitaker, winner of a 40″ TV
- Crystal Akins, winner of a 40″ TV
- Frank McCaulley, winner of a 40″ TV
- Jennifer Miranda, winner of a gift certificate to Mahan’s Eatery
- Brenda Sifford, winner of a gift certificate to Tony’s Studio B
- Huck Harris, winner of a gift certificate to Red Door Wine Market
- Renae Porter, winner of a gift certificate for a Publix Aprons Cooking Class
- Brock Self, winner of a gift certificate to Publix
- Carl B. Lewis, winner of a gift certificate to HH Gregg
- and our Grand Prize winner: Matthew Wengerd, winner of a 62″ smart TV!