IT Field Support Technician I
*Only candidates in the Hillsborough County and who meet the required skills and experience will be considered.
Boring Business Systems has been in business since 1924! and we are growing again! We are seeking an entry to mid-level, customer focused, I.T. Field Support Technician I to join our Tampa team.
The I.T. Field Support Technician’s main responsibilities include onsite support as well as hardware repair/installation for all Boring customers in the Tampa region. The position will provide professional and efficient customer service while troubleshooting customer issues and/or applications. Troubleshoots IT performance issues to diagnose and resolve trouble tickets. Recommends upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment. Duties are performed with minimum guidance. Please note this is a field position, not an in-office position.
This job might be a good fit for you if …
You’re Good At
- Excellent time management, organizational, communication, problem-solving and customer service skills
- High attention to detail
- Building relationships and creating customer loyalty
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to deal with multiple customers, personalities and stress at times.
- Can work in a variety of temperatures and weather conditions
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- 2 years of customer service experience required
- 1 year of Desktop/Network Support experience preferred
- A+ certification is required
- Net+ is desired
- Stable work history required
- Must reside in the Tampa area or within Hillsborough county but able to train in the Lakeland office for 60-90 days.