Boring Business Systems has been in business since 1924! and we are growing! We are seeking a dynamic, detail oriented, customer focused, Receptionist to join our team.
The Receptionist position gives customers the first impression of the company, which is key to our business. The main function of the position is to provide efficient and courteous reception and support service to our external and internal customers. Additionally, the Receptionist position contributes to the overall efficiency and success of the company by performing administrative tasks as needed for the various departments.
Some responsibilities include…
- Efficient and courteous answering and distribution of all incoming phone calls received through the main switchboard lines.
- Maintaining a high level of customer service for callers.
- Responsible for the efficient and accurate processing and delivery of incoming and outgoing mail, and distributing incoming faxes. Managing company calendars.
- Handling Account Receivable functions and assisting Accounts Payable.
From the beginning, we’ve wanted Boring Business Systems to be different from other companies. Different in how we work with each other, different in how we treat our customers, and different in the results we achieve. These differences are best captured in the 27 “Fundamentals” that are the foundation for our unique culture. We call it…
The Boring Way
This job might be a good fit for you if…
You’re Good At
- Computer Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook,).
- Excellent time management, organization, communication and multi-tasking capabilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment
- Having a pleasant phone voice and an upbeat, happy personality is required
- High school education at minimum
- 1-2 years’ experience answering multi-line phone system
- 2-3 years of customer service experience required
- Must have a reliable personal vehicle
- Accounts Receivable experience a plus!
our reward to you
We are a family-run company and believe in a healthy work/life balance by offering the following:
- Paid Training
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm Work Schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, Sick, Holiday)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (With Company Match)
- Cash Balance Plan
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance
- Corporate discount program with TicketsatWork
Plus, we provide
- Opportunity to attend our annual “Presidents Trip” with spouse or significant other to one of our beautiful tropical destinations.
- $13-$14 an hour